CHOONG-MOO was the name given to the great Admiral Yi Soon-Sin of the Yi Dynasty. He was reputed to have invented the first armoured battleship (Kobukson) in 1592, which is said to be the precursor of the present day submarine. The reason why this pattern ends with a left hand attack is to symbolize his regrettable death, having no chance to show his unrestrained potentiality checked by the forced reservation of his loyalty to the king.
1. Move the left foot to B forming a right L-stance while executing a twin knife-hand
2. Move the right foot to B forming a right walking stance while executing a high
3. Move the right foot to A turning clockwise to form a left L-stance while executing a
4. Move the left foot to A forming a left walking stance while executing a high left flat
5. Move the left foot to D forming a right L-stance while executing a middle knifehand
6. Turn the face to C forming a left bending ready stance A toward C.
7. Execute a middle side piercing kick to C with the right foot.
8. Lower the right foot to C forming a right L-stance toward D while executing a
9. Execute a flying side piercing kick to D with the right foot soon after moving it
10.Move the left foot to E turning counter clockwise to form a right L-stance toward E
11.Extend both hands upward as if to grab the opponent's head while forming a left
12.Execute an upward kick to E with the right knee pulling both hands downward.
13.Lower the right foot to the left foot and then move the left foot to F forming a left
14.Execute a high turning kick to DF with the right foot and then lower it to the left
15.Execute a middle back piercing kick to F with the left foot. Perform 14 and 15 in
16.Lower the left foot to F forming a left L-stance toward E while executing a middle
17.Execute a middle turning kick to DE with the left foot.
18.Lower the left foot to the right foot and then move the right foot to C forming a
19. Jump and spin around counter clockwise, landing on the same spot to form a left
20.Move the left foot to C forming a left walking stance toward C at the same time
21.Execute a side back strike to D with the right back fist and a left low outer
22.Move the right foot to C forming a right walking stance toward C while executing a
23.Move the left foot to B turning counter clockwise to form a left walking stance
24.Move the right foot to B forming a sitting stance toward C while executing a right
25.Execute a middle side piercing kick to A with the right foot turning counter
26.Execute a middle side piercing kick to A with the left foot turning clockwise.
27.Lower the left foot to A and then execute an X-knife-hand checking block
28.Move the left foot to B forming a left walking stance toward B while executing a
29.Move the left foot on line AB and then execute a right outer forearm rising block
30.Execute a left fist middle punch to A while maintaining a right walking stance